European cars have a long history of being dependable, luxurious, and stylish vehicles. If you are a resident of Buhl, Flier, Jerome, Kimberly, Twin Falls, or nearby, come to Horizon Auto Center. We are a European auto center repair shop and our technicians work diligently to make sure your vehicle is back on the road.
Different European makes:
- Mercedes-Benz: The history of Mercedes Benz starts in Germany with Karl Benz's creation of the first gasoline-powered automobile, the Benz Patent Motorwagen, which was patented in January 1886. No matter which Mercedes-Benz model you drive, we at Addison Car Care can take care of your car. Some of the most popular Mercedes-Benz models on the market today are the A-Class, the AMG GT, and the C-Class.
- BMW: With over 15 models on the market today, BMWs are known for the smooth drive they provide, their standout look, and their quiet purring engines. When your BMW needs brake repair, transmission repair, or anything else, feel free to bring it to Addison Car Care in Twin Falls. We have repaired hundreds of BMW vehicles, including 2-Series, 3-Series, and 4-Series vehicles.
- MINI: The MINI was created in Britain as a response to make a more fuel efficient car. Production of the first MINI, a two-door saloon, started in 1959. The iconic MINI Cooper was released in 1961. In addition to being exhilarating to drive, owners loved how easily their MINI became an extension of themselves, which still holds true for MINI drivers in Twin Falls County today. We at Addison Car Care offer a multitude of services for your MINI Cooper, MINI Countryman, or any other MINI vehicle you may have.
Services that we offer for your European vehicle:
- Transmission repair: The transmission is what makes your car move forward. The transmission works to send the power from the internal combustion engine to the wheels. If you are having issues when shifting gears, hear a grinding or shaking from your vehicle, or notice a burning smell or leaking transmission fluid, it means your vehicle needs transmission repair.
- Brake repair: Your vehicle has an anti-lock braking system, which allows you to steer as your brakes are engaged. In addition to this, most cars have two or three types of brake systems. If any of these brake systems are wearing out, it is crucial to bring your car into Addison Car Care for an inspection before their condition worsens. If your brakes need to be replaced, we at Addison Car Care will use OEM parts to ensure you get the best brakes for your European car.
- Engine repair: A vehicle’s engine is an intricate machine that is fundamental to getting you from one destination to another. Because of this, you should not ignore any issues with your engine. If your vehicle's "Check Engine" light turns on, your engine does not start when the key is in the ignition, and/or you are getting less miles per gallon, do not hesitate to give us a call at 208-735-8296.
- Oil change: During an oil change service, our technicians will replace your engine oil, oil filter, and inspect the fluids in the engine bay and potential leaks. Getting your oil reduces different causes of engine stress, such as heat build up, too much friction, and deposits. We at Addison Car Care recommend getting your oil changed every 6,000 miles or so.
Trusted Auto Repair Shop in Twin Falls
Most residents near Twin Falls rely on their cars to get to school, work, and a multitude of other places. When their cars need maintenance or repairs, they come to Addison Car Care in Twin Falls. Our technicians can take care of all your auto repair needs. We are located at 169 Addison Avenue.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose Addison Car Care in Twin Falls:
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified.
- Our comfortable waiting room is equipped with free WiFi.
- We offer a free shuttle service within a ten mile radius of our shop.
- We are a AAA-Approved auto repair shop.
Don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Addison Car Care in Twin Falls today. You can do so online or give us a call at 208-735-8296.